Half Marathon Details:
- 4-hour finish line: plenty of time for walkers
- All finishers receive a technical t-shirt and medal
- Chip timed
- 5 Water & Gatorade Stations
- First Aid station at halfway and finish line
- Bag check
- Plenty of park bathrooms along the route
- Free snacks and music at the finish line
Half Marathon Course:
Based on feedback from 2019, we are in the process of adjusting the half marathon course.
We’re getting rid of the giant hill between miles 7 to 9, and reducing the number of turning points.
When the course is finalized, we will make an announcement via our Facebook page, and we’ll post the route here.